MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

@stockrock really appreciate the response! As a long term holder...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    @stockrock really appreciate the response! As a long term holder yourself, I am positive that you have felt like mesoblast was on the precipice of something great and late last year it finally felt as though it was coming to fruition, I hope you are right, a lot of what you have said certainly points toward approval, but sometimes Silviu says things like their collaboration with Novartis is progressing well and they would have left by now if they didn’t like the data etc and then the next minute the deal is terminated, while also creating a trial on LVAD with a primary end point that the fda wouldn’t have agreed to even if it was successful (luckily GI bleeding was secondary end point that fda would accept), or even hosting a meeting for the release of back pain trial without ever specifically stating that it didn’t reach its primary end point. So My trust has been burned a few times. I appreciate the hard work you have gone to on this forum! I am putting in one last bid at these prices at some point over the next week, I hope it pays off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.