MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I expect that the response to this announcement will follow...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    I expect that the response to this announcement will follow familiar patterns. There will be “considered” responses from shorters down playing this amazing achievement , (the requirements for approval and size of sample etc). My “followed” posters will explain to dummies like me why these results are “one of the most significant breakthrough in improving the treatment of chronic heart disease.”
    Its 4.00 am here, so eyes still blurred, but does this announcement mention that this treatment can also be used in conjunction with other drugs?
    For me this announcement is nothing new. I am not clever enough to explain the technical so KISS (keep it simple stupid) is the motto.
    At the announcement of the results when the shares plunged, Silvu confirmed why Mesoblast will be such a valuable company. It deals with inflammation. The success of this trial in the patients with class 2 is because that is when treating inflammation helps the most.
    This treatment of inflammation will be is the new paradigm of best available care which can only be improved as the understanding improves of how it can be used in conjunction with other treatments where applicable. This will be of incredible interest to potential partners who want to dominate the “heart treatment area”
    The same will apply to ARDS and the other diseases where treating inflammation is important.
    So of course there will be partnerships, phase 3 trials, off label use etc to follow as all this is developed.
    So conclusion for muppets like me?
    This is going to be a company that will be worth many times it’s current value. How valuable? No idea of where it will peak but by the time it reaches $10 we will have an idea of how long it may take to get to $20.
    My biggest fear is a takeover offer before it is clear to all exactly how valuable this company will be.
    We move forward, let’s enjoy the journey.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.