MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: Rexlemestrocel Reduces Heart Attacks/Strokes/CV Death in CHF, page-247

1. 5,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    i went back to bedger, and still not seeing it clear...
    i had thought the primary end point was re-admittance to hostipal. for what every reason,
    I have to go back and check of few other things, and maybe things migh be clearer tomorrow.
    Someone, (as down ramper) had correctly suggest that Si, would do a word spin to make the trial look good, I thought the trial was good to begin with, so those comments didn''t stick with me.
    the wording the the release was clever.
    even this from 15th dec...which to me says that the other existing drugs use did reduce hospitalization rates... but no impact on mortality like we have. the new one say does reduce hosptial rates, ...it sort of word, and hard to pair up with now and then,,,, and even the word via trial site differs awell. anyway time will tell. regardless haven't found a reference to the 68% in 15th Dec read out.... and this following could be taken out of context too.
    Maybe there might be a video presentation re this to come... if not interrupted by low back news.
    "This suggests that rexlemestrocel-L reduces mortality by mechanisms that are distinct from those of existing drugs that reduce hospitalization rates but do not significantly impact cardiac mortality. "

even the wording of 15th....Despite significant reduction in the pre-specified endpoint of cardiac death....pre specified...meaning secondary endpiont.

and of course this part which bedger referred to ..."
    there was no reduction in recurrent non-fatal decompensated heart failure events, which was the trial’s primary endpoint..."

and i think the missing words to finish that part (unsaid) was about 'hence having to be re-admitted to hospital"

and then i come back to the newer announcement..which now doesn't seem specific enough as the wording changes from the 15th, where it does state the recurrent hospitalization..... but whether the part that follows means collorates with the 15th i'm not sure.
    ""Patients who received rexlemestrocel-L had a 68% reduction in the rate of recurrent hospitalizations from non-fatal heart attacks or strokes compared with controls, with a hospitalization rate of 1.90 per 100 patientyears of follow-up in the rexlemestrocel-L arm versus 5.95 per 100 patient-years of follow-up in the
    control arm (p=0.0002)""

I haviing felt that unexpressed term of ""recurrent hosptilatization "" in one and not the other was expressed in a prior comment or presentation... as part of the primary end point.. also a reference somewhere to saying those readmitted had great outcome too...
    sorry a bit all over the place with the c&P, in a more orderly fashion, bit of a long day for me

anyway time will tell.
    I get confidence by another poster that referenced Yan Leyfman as MSB having unheard of silver bullet - with praise for this today.
    Last edited by jwoody1000: 11/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.