MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

@ddwn Something i have just posted on Yahoo in reply to Left E...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12101
    • @ddwn Something i have just posted on Yahoo in reply to Left E post. (Slightly edited) I believe, if the MOA of Revascor is linked to the production of ENOS ......and the resultant reduction of endothelial dysfunction is proven (which is a logical explanation for the reduction of plaque progression and instability)...Mesoblast has several blockbusters applications now to prove up.... Difficult to put a value on this...it represents a new treatment paradigm..there is reason to speculate that we could be talking about the future treatment of many of the worlds most significant inflammatory diseases. In this hypothesis is valid, it makes Tesla look like a side attraction . Why are people so blind ? We are talking here about five of the top ten biggest causes of death in the world .

“Alterations of endothelial cells and the vasculature play a central role in the pathogenesis of a broad spectrum of the most dreadful of human diseases, as endothelial cells have the key function of participating in the maintenance of patent and functional capillaries. The endothelium is directly involved in peripheral vascular disease, stroke, heart disease, diabetes, insulin resistance, chronic kidneyfailure, tumor growth, metastasis, venous thrombosis, and severe viral infectious diseases. Dysfunction of the vascular endothelium is thus a hallmark of human diseases. In this review the main endothelial abnormalities found in various human diseases such as cancer, diabetesmellitus, atherosclerosis, and viral infections are addressed.”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3831119/

I would love to see how a Company like Tasly will respond ? After all, the Chinese would love to show up the FDA for being the slug of regulatory authorities. This story has started its first chapter. It was a very long chapter.....but with phase 3 results to back me up ..I no longer feel like a patient in the mental asylum .

If the Tesla reference sounds a bit spicy....Suck it up ....these results are simply spectacular and I don’t feel the need to apologise.....I dont care what the shorters do in the short term...I believed they were wrong...totally wrong. If Mesoblast had chosen a normal gold standard endpoint like three point MACE (MI, Stroke and CV death) .... they would have been torched. They know it and so do I ! When I posted, after the original press release, I said that in my opinion the shares deserved a market cap of between US$5-10bn...subject to confirmation of a bigger data set. I now confirm my previous analysis .... it might take an inevitable global pharma partnering deal to wake up all the punters in Australia ...so I see a transfer of stock away from Australian investors in short order occurring.

Good luck . Please do not rely on the facts or opinions expressed in the above post when making an investment decision . OP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.