ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    great to see Meso react, as i expect they would, as we had a great and amazing CHF results. the turnover was huge, as out did us here, it got to over 50% as i predicted ...and who have been very puzzled and flat if it had not done so as this is big news day, and reflected by a few posts talking up partnerships approvals, and mass application across the world including a large Chinese market, we have connects there too, often not mentioned.
    would love to see $4.00 today, as thats' the minium it should be and at that it would be an under reaction- as prevous burnts finger remain cautious. remember all if approved there is $billion milestone payment with Novartis. .. and $4 will start to look cheap again.
    we could get up on appeal process for the kids, particularly as someone posted that the FDA had changed the goal posts that trial- a change of staff causing a bungle? if i recall, so another line of arguement,....low back (mine still need work) and a huge pipeline. a rescued covid/ard result- harder with that one, but chance if the others get up too,
    good luck all, and congrats to believers like me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.