MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: Rexlemestrocel Reduces Heart Attacks/Strokes/CV Death in CHF, page-488

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Re. the remote benefit of preventing strokes, this wasn't mentioned as in LVAD trial, but I'd think cells likely to have positive impact on intestinal integrity too. Compromised intestinal integrity is why I think CHF patients always progress, and I've long been suspicious of aspirin for that reason. Restoring intestinal barrier is key to breaking the cycle of inflammation imo.

RA is considered a progressive disease but the effect on the gut of drugs used to treat it isn't taken into account as a factor in disease progression. NSAIDs damage the gut and Methotrexate is commonly paired with other drugs and has similar effect on gut as NSAIDs even in lower dose. I already provided evidence for this. RA patients have increased risk of heart attacks, also IBD patients in the absence of other factor

Gut/heart link is discussed much more in recent years. One study found massive levels of pathogenic bacteria in guts of CHF patients but antibiotics didn't produce good results, perhaps because the issue is endotoxins. I provided evidence from PNAS study that restoring gut barrier integrity has positive impact on microbiome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.