MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I was wondering what the primary endpoint is for the CLBP...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I was wondering what the primary endpoint is for the CLBP trial?
    I know nothing about this trial so please excuse my ignorance, I'm not even sure if we're using the same class of cells as CHF.

What I do know is that despite missing the primary endpoint, the CHF trial had a dramatic impact on mortality rate. This was unexpected, and with the benefit of hindsight the trial would have been designed differently. I am wondering if the CLBP trial may be susceptible to the same issue.

For example, the CHF results seemed to indicate a greater benefit for Cat 2 patients. I interpreted SI's explanation to be that these patients still have healthy tissue to preserve...the treatment encourages vascular networks to form, preventing permanent damage that would typically result in the formation of scar tissue. If the scar tissue is already there then there's less healthy tissue to preserve and hence the treatment is less effective.

Is it possible that the CLBP results may also show stellar results for patients that do not yet have permanent damage, but misses the primary endpoint because we didn't understand the mode of action at the time the trial was designed?

A final word of caution - I fully expect shorters to respond with replies designed to create panic for their own selfish reasons. Expect it, ignore it and most importantly, don't panic...you know their agenda.
    Last edited by garthhunt: 13/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.