THB 2.70% 3.8¢ thunderbird resources limited

Ann: REZ: Acquisition of Radio Gold Project Farm-in, page-31

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1326
    well it has a JORC resource of 28,600 Oz/Au @ 4.86g/t at the moment to a depth of about 100m and a width of about 150m, which has been defined by REZ using historical drilling.

Outside that resource zone are historical drill results indicating high grade targets outside the current open pit and underground workings that are not included in the resource wireframe for what is known at Radio as the East Lode and the Main Lode quartz vein systems as currently defined. Mind you, to date the resource definition has only targeted the quartz vein lodes and has not really tested the prevalence of the main gold associated sulphide minerals in the Southern Cross Greenstone Belt, such as pyrite, pyrrhotite, arsenopyrite and chalcopyrite, which if discovered and are gold bearing would likely produce a much greater tonnage and hence gold resource.

The historical drill results indicate that the system extends at depth and along strike with drilling not going beyond 200m to date and has predominantly been following the lead of the original mine operation from around 1913, when technology was non-existent and the best way to mine and process gold was from following the quartz veins.

Given the greenstone belt region in which Radio sits has produced the Copperhead (2.6Moz) and Marvel Loch (3Moz) gold systems and over 10Moz/Au in total, the prospects of this currently small deposit growing are quite good IMO and together with existing mine infrastructure, such as ug workings and stopes it makes a good value proposition as it presents an early cashflow opportunity to earn funds to pay for resource extension drilling at Radio and resource definition drilling at the adjacent prospects on the tenements.

Well that's my take on things from having done a bit of research, so I hope it's useful and of course it's all IMO! wink.png

Last edited by 82Punter: 06/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $6.836M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $5.555K 149.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 363405 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 19400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.