1TT 50.0% 0.3¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Tony, really like that coindesk article. Thanks Just doing a...

1. 10,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3615
    Tony, really like that coindesk article. Thanks

Just doing a little digging on Loyyal's former name (ribbit.me) shows the financial liability use-case.
    https://domain.me/ribbit-me-loyalty-points-blockchain/

Something to consider. Deloitte is both a customer and a partner with Loyyal. I don't think I'm out on a limb here but I would think that Deloitte would have negotiated a global reseller agreement - they typically work at a different level and don't really like having to deal with the "local" distributor. Again this comes down to who has the bigger pull. If Deloitte has a "solution framework" then they could easily be external to any rights that RFN gets. I'm thinking this holds true for IBM and Capgemini also.

http://www.acnnewswire.com/press-release/english/36938/loyyal-closes-series-a-capital-raise

"SAN FRANCISCO, CA, June 20, 2017 - (ACN Newswire) - Loyyal, the blockchain innovator building a global loyalty network, today announced it has closed a Series A capital raise led by Integrated Networks (iNet) with participants including UAE Exchange, Hayaat Group, Day One Investments, and other international investors. Hayaat Group is an early investor and led the Loyyal Series Seed capital raise. The company will use the capital to complete development of its platform and accelerate its go to market strategy with long term strategic advisor and first client, Deloitte, strategic partnerships with value-added resellers IBM and Quidam, and strategic alliance with Capgemini."

So back to the US$2.3M investment ... if the June 2017 raise was to complete development and accelerate the GTM strategy ... the RFN investment is for ?

I really would like to know the "depth" of those IBM, Deloitte & Capgemini partnerships and how RFN rights of territory are impacted.

and how is RFN going to deliver to Loyyal what they appear to want from their strategic investors.

Simon added, "Our strategic investors not only provide us with the capability to make our platform scalable and solidify our go to market strategy, but also open up markets and provide enterprise clients that will increase revenue and accelerate adoption."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.411M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $124 59.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 14501960 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11550854 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.