1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Ann: RFN & Loyyal agree to extend completion to 25 Jan 2018, page-33

1. 11,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3688
    Hi Jezza, like your chart posts and would prefer the technicals to trump the fundamentals at this point.

BUT

I couldn't disagree more (no to say you can be right though) on the "nothing gets done" comment with respect to Dec 19 - Jan 10 period.

AND to paraphrase that time honored movie

"Jezza, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

From personal experience, US companies (and for me it was software companies) are very active over that time period ... 1 simple reason is most have their financial year ending Dec 31 (had many a deal signed that day) and which also means the new financial year starts Jan 1. Its also winter and there is no "summer holiday" (July is the peak time). On that basis I don't accept the given reason for delay.

I'm suggesting Loyyal should and likely would have been ready (after all they want the capital don't they) to complete.

Being MLK holiday in US

"If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk,
    if you can’t walk then crawl,
    but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward."

― Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm always more than a bit cynical of mgmt claims/promises ... after all its just corp promotions not legal or financial statements ... so its disappointing to have to place a red (amber) flag on them so early. "Keep moving forward" guys (in a timely manner and in keeping with your statements).

Meanwhile, closer to our shores - this should get interesting and may "promote" blockchain as an enterprise technology
    https://www.coindesk.com/blythe-masters-asx-blockchain-embrace-precedent-setting/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 73862030 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 35870520 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.