RFR 0.00% 3.7¢ rafaella resources ltd.

If ppl jumped on 21/10/20 at the14c mark, they were jumping on...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    If ppl jumped on 21/10/20 at the14c mark, they were jumping on twitter pump hype on Historic assays INTERSECTION of the drill intercept.

Honestly I have little sympathy, if you had done research and not followed the herd, you would know that MEI drill area and the company before them drilled out a highly fertile UNECONOMICAL pod of mineralisation. It highlights a highly fertile mineralised area and now we will get to piggyback off previous knowledge and apply improved geo techniques and spread the search to deeper mineralisation and across the tenement package. There was about 1-2 months of allowed DD and ppl had time to do theirs too, before RFR took control of Midrim and Laforce!

Another fact is the CR was highlighted and known from way back to September, and indicated in Qtrly report as going to happen, the issue has been there is an element of pip traders and ST holders bought on from Eblu as mentioned here a lot.
    But seeing recently from CR the T20 has changed as it was a private placement without Eblu involvement, so I disagree it was knocked down for 708s who came onboard (if was more than likely Eblu doing it for their intended clientele) , that is generally what MM do (ie. brokers do to get their clients onboard).
    What it looks like to me was Eblu 2 entities selling off into the other one that appeared on register, thinking they were going to run the CR book, that never happened!! IMO

Big SP movers on horizon will be: Debt finance sourced, Quarry access contract signed, MET results, HEM results. Looking at options in Oct needing 30c to be worth exercising, positive outcomes in the drill follow up, have the potential to make these a reality that put most ppl up a minimum 100%, most 7 averages will be up 350% plus the company gets $8.1m cash, so may be valued even higher.

So ya, if your a LT holder you will be rewarded, if you came looking for ESR type hype and stupid valuations - tough shiza.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.