RFX 4.55% 11.5¢ redflow limited

Just got a chance to read the CEO address and clearly USA...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Just got a chance to read the CEO address and clearly USA continues to show greater interest and opportunity in Redflow, throw in the Inflation Reduction Act and the comments below, USA and particularly California is even money for our next facility (all going well).

Executing on our plan to scale-up our proven ISO9001 manufacturing facility in Thailand to 80
    MWh per annum as customer demand and orders are realised. On top of this, we are developing a
    pathway to scale-up to 500+ MWh in the next 2 – 3 years, and are developing contract
    manufacturing options in parallel.

Meanwhile, back in Australia, plenty of work to do with QLD Government procurement (below extract from CEO update) . Geez, by the time this dinosaur turns around we will not need procurement changes, just cast eyeballs to USA.

We applaud the government’s announcement but also repeat the message of the critical need to turn
    current government procurement policies designed to support Queensland businesses into tangible action.

Our experiences, including participating in recent bid processes, show there is still much to do in this
    space. We will continue to engage with the Queensland Government around how we can support their
    plans and present the opportunity for us to make more investment, create more jobs and generate more
    export revenue in Queensland.

I didnt really see any specific reference to any progress on the Fortune 100 potential opportunity. Bit disappointing, unless I missed it.

Thanks to those that did provide an updated, appreciated.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $1.011K 8.822K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10495 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 51049 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.