RFX 0.00% 11.0¢ redflow limited

we are now actively looking at manufacturing capabilities well...

1. 42,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

we are now actively looking at manufacturing capabilities well beyond the ceiling which we believe our current facility can achieve. This is based on three key dynamics:

• Firstly, a number of our customers both current and potential are actively expecting us to build more manufacturing capacity and capability to meet their future needs. Current projects, as referenced by the CEC, are often seen a stepping stone to larger Multi MWh system deployments which are far larger than our current facility;

• Secondly, we see the potential for Redflow to achieve further step changes in profitability and market competitiveness through volume-based manufacturing and automation and further evolution of our battery design; and

• Lastly, we see significant potential for non-dilutive government support to facilitate manufacturing scaling in our target markets. Only a few weeks ago, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced up to $3.5 billion from the Infrastructure Law to boost domestic production of advanced batteries and battery materials nationwide, with prioritisation towards next-generation technologies and battery chemistries, in addition to lithium-based technologies.5 Investors will also be aware of activities and plans being established at the State and Federal level to encourage manufacturing in Australia.

from the address.

I've been whingeing about the lack of investment to extend the production in order to achieve the demand that RFX has secured.

now at last I see they do have ideas for extending production - its about bloomin' time.

I've been on Hold for a long time now after selling a large portion of my holding. imo I can see that there is at last a plan to take the company forward. its time I started buying again.

not advice, my judgement is flawed, dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $10.81K 98.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 1197296 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 301572 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 90666
Last updated 13.42pm 17/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.