RFX 4.76% 10.0¢ redflow limited

Ann: RFX AGM CEO's Address to Shareholders, page-7

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    What a load of bull, making comparison with a time frame that achieved nothing. Not one new fact in this at all. But please vote to increase my bonus. They have had 2 years to sort out the factory now we wait until we have orders and if that doesn't work where are we left at. A chairman who gives one report a year and can't find anything to tell shareholders, apart from we have no control over the share price. Well that not right! producing a result will help the share price. Like sell some battery's. The position of MD and CEO need to be split to give shareholder a fare go. Separation of board and management is needed to give good governance and control direction. The board is more interested in bonus for the boys than building shareholder value. No mention of losing a key installer or how they intend to manage this going forward. They appear to be unable to walk and chew gum at the same time with concentration on one market, which has a long lead time for project whereas the local guy was giving a regular pipeline of projects. With the present management focus the share price is unlikely to hit 25c before 2050. Was about 4 or5 years ago we were talking about when we hit cash flow positive and now it not even a consideration or a likely endeavor. We have a chairman who is talking about non-dilutive finance. So, he wants to borrow cash to pay big salary's. rather than sell batteries to pay for big salary's. I must be having a bad day I expected move from this AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $26.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $17.91K 178.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 78677 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 202728 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ 89873
Last updated 15.26pm 05/06/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.