EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Ann: RGN-1 Remediation Update, page-77

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Ok. Wab, so you can conduct research, and I think it is okay actually to claim crdit for one's decendents and you should be proud.

That makes you smart as well eh?

Can you tell me why there would not have been a whole series of contingency plans/strategies to deal with unplanned eventualities, which should have been part of any environmental approval to proceed with drilling a hole circa 4km deep?

Are you telling me that no such contingency plans would have been pre considered at hand to deal with what happened, simply because no one thought anything would go wrong?

So then it takes nearly 12 months to get a rig back on site to do the remedial work over?

Your appreciation of project management dynamics is not enhanced by your ability to find refuge in Gument (sic) bureaurocratic
    regulations to explain why they did not get on with the job. Drilling for O&G is not simply a binary process. This whole RGN story is typical of a clumsy and possibly incompetent establishment incapable of dealing with unintended consequences. Blaming Gument' bureaucracy does not adequately explain your hypothesis on why the delay has occurred, and why the remedies were not initiated urgently when the problems became known.

If there were no contingency plans for unplanned problems with the drill, then there should have been! If that was the case in this event, how would you explain that?

While you are at it, can you please get details for me of this fabelous FIVE YEAR PLAN?

You know the one I mean?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.