RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Adam A.. what's that expression: 'You can't have your cake and...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Adam A.. what's that expression: 'You can't have your cake and eat it too"

If the RNO share price goes up too fast then people will accuse the rise of being unsustainable, "a pump", "day trader's all over it", etc.

If it takes a long time like it has been then there is also a lot of criticism evidently.. and perhaps understandingly to some degree..

There have been very few negative announcements from this coy. There has been a lot of sustained news that has indicated the turbine brand is very gradually gathering momentum.. then there's sleep.. then there's the wellbeing/ drug delivery/ migrain markets - the possibilities for adaptations and potential uses of the technology are endless imo.. that's why i've waited it out..

I'm unhappy I didn't win the $70Million Powerball jackpot last night but i'm not going to go on a constant dummy spit on RNO thread like Macleod, Adam A, Snowy, et al. Slow and steady wins the race for the true believers. If you're not a true believer than move your money to somewhere else where you believe in the prospects going forward. Or sit on HC and whinge like a fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.