RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

I sold 75% of my holdings on Tuesday and am now free carried on...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I sold 75% of my holdings on Tuesday and am now free carried on the remainder.

I had no intention to sell on reading the announcement, but the SP just kept surging all day.

I think anytime you see a SP increase 100% in a day on a non price sensitive announcement you have to think about it.

I was disappointed with the lack of support for the SP in March when it halved on so little volume. I averaged down during the period of the Rights Issue, but for me it felt like months in the wilderness waiting for something to happen.

I'm looking forward to several decent announcements prior to the next 4C and I think the SP could rally hard on any good news. It's a tight register and as we saw Tuesday it wouldn't take much to get things moving again.

RNO has had some very decent rallies over the last two years and it's a good chance to do it again, now it has $6-7m in the bank.

Having re-balanced and reset, I'm happy to pay a premium from here for good developments. But first I'd like to see it close and hold above 15.5c, but I don't think I'll have to wait too long for that to happen.

gltah - it's good to see a bit more optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.