RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

I still don't understand your motivation for having a 'sell'...

1. 383 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

I still don't understand your motivation for having a 'sell' sentiment @ 2.1 cents just because the product unfortunately doesn't suit your needs......you also come on here making cost comparisons, which IMHO can only be for the reason of sharing your decision making process with regards to your selection of a suitable product, but you conclude by saying the product is unfortunately not suitable irrespective of cost?

As far as your concern for my financial well being, again I personally don't require such altruism?

Rhinomed have a number of products, and intend to have more in due course, the distribution network they have updated the market on, once established will make future product rollout's somewhat easier I would like to think, so I look forward to the next couple of quarterlies to confirm that these distribution channels are effective and that the product is being received by the greater market.

Of course in the interim, we are all speculating on the outcome, and those that wait for further confirmation before investing, 'may' pay a higher price.....again speculation of course. But those of us that choose to become shareholders at this juncture, obviously have the right to rebuke those statements or actions that contradict our sentiment......surely?

I do empathise with you regarding your affliction, and wish you all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.