RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

I've sometimes wondered if RD just got his initial investment...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    I've sometimes wondered if RD just got his initial investment decision wrong when he first put in $2m (I think it was $2m. I'm led to believe he used the product (Turbine) and liked it, but who knows if that was the truth).

Having got it wrong, he then set about to make things right.

Then along the way he became Chairman. I was at the AGM one year and I remember after the AGM the Directors all went off for a chat and then the next day RD was appointed a Director and the Chairman. I'm not sure MR saw it coming. (Think this was 2015 or 2016).

In more recent times when I go to the meetings RD has played a much more central role than he did initially.

At all times they have remained steadfast that they are building a global business and will do what it takes.

If it wasn't for RD I probably wouldn't still be following RNO, as I've never quite understood why the costs in this business are so high. Despite the ongoing losses they have always been able to raise capital along the way and his record and contacts brings a level of credibility to the company.

Over the years I've tried to modify my approach and buy when WG buys. He just keeps buying near the lows and seems to put a floor under the SP. I don't have the deep pockets (and patience) of these guys to just keep accumulating. So I'm prepared to sell some along the way on any decent rises and that way I keep the dilution to a minimum.

I agree, some of the money behind RNO doesn't match the performance, but I think RD is determined to give this his best shot. One day, I think he will pull something off, but I have no idea when that will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.