RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

Like you, I look forward to the next update(s) and hope they are...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Like you, I look forward to the next update(s) and hope they are not too far away.
    Every time I've felt restless or frustrated with the progress since late last year, I often find when things unfold they are much better than I could have envisaged. For example - I didn't expect the two state Government orders to begin with. Here's a more recent example.

In the recent Audited Financial Report (28/9) on p.26 they state production volume of Rhinoswabs in FY22 is expected to be 24m swabs, increasing to 50m swabs in FY23.

Then in last weeks 4C they state they have current capacity to produce 90m units per year and expect production capacity to exceed 100m units in CY22.

Probably what has changed since the Financial Report was the Federal Govt has allowed the introduction of rapid tests and I suspect the company is fielding a lot of interest with Rhinoswab Junior.

They have clearly been working on meeting supply and now we need to see the pipeline converted to actual sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.