RNO 0.00% 4.0¢ rhinomed limited

these current rapid tests are not doing the job. My eldest son...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    these current rapid tests are not doing the job. My eldest son just called to tell me that he has tested postive for covid from a test conducted at a pathology centre after testing negative on a Rapid test.

I wonder what device could be used that doesnt involve piercing your brain and gets a better swab due to placement in both nostrils?

So from first hand experience I can now see the country is scrambling for tests that dont work most of the time while the alternative is right under our nose...pardon the pun.

Can we sack our leaders and bring in an administrator like the do when local councils hit the wall? Do we not have some common sense police that monitor our leaders and keep them on some sort of leash. from clover moore to kevin rudd and everything in between they are oblivious and out of touch. you could pierce a politician brain with a RAT test and still the common sense of rhinos device would alluded them. And if you think they arent that bad take this into account, cigarette tax raised more money than fuel tax. there arent that many smokers left but when you are blind to how much your taking from tax payers the skys the limit, this is while smokers are treated like leapers.

case numbers since the start of the pandemic showed a scary statistic last week. Australia had around 975 000 cases, China was at 115 000. After all the lock downs, immunisation and social distancing we are somehow way up on China. Nothing to see hear, just a country with a massive dense population and ground zero to the virus has low numbers and RAT kits ready on mass.

Hears hoping im wrong, that one leader with brains and the means makes rhino the national standard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.