RHY 1.59% 6.4¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Ann: RHY Advances Platform Expansion with Other Cancers, page-11

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    We know the timeframe in which Glenn has said that there will be revenue. I’ll give him space to prove that revenue will come as announced. As I’ve said in another post, he’s previously mentioned when revenue will come but there is no mention of how much revenue will come in the specified timeframe. That’s a big question mark and I will be interested to see exactly what kind of deal this revenue is generated from. That’s key. I think making assumptions that it will be a large revenue because it’s a large market is a mistake this early. But, who knows what kind of deals are being negotiated that they cannot disclosed at this time. SP is very sensitive to TGA outcome and amount of revenue - two unknowns atm. Hence the stagnant SP.

The term “pan-cancerous” in todays ann is being used alongside side “attributes”. I simply understand pan-cancerous to refer to how the technology platform is ‘transferable’. I think “attributes” may qualify the term “pan” to a degree. Glenn has always been transparent about using this term in conjunction with 5 cancer targets selected under the expansion program. But, these are just the five cancers he said were selected (out of potentially numerous/many). Hence the context of how “pan” is being used. In the March 2022 ann “pan-cancerous” is used along side a similar term “properties”. To me it reads that “pan” is limited to the biomarkers selected rather than a universal inference. However, we don’t know how the tech works exactly and maybe it has “pan” identifying properties that it can be used against cancers cells broadly. The next step is to determine the specificity and sensitivity - and this is key to how effect it is against the select targets. Maybe “transferable” technology is more appropriate. Even if the tech can detect just a very small amount of all cancerous cells - this is “pan”. How accurate will be determined by specificity/sensitivity. We will find out in due course. Market isn’t pricing “pan” in imo.

Great questions to be asking ourselves triage. All the best.

Last edited by kiwig: 19/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $15.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $1.578K 24.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29010 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 31999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.