INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Suggestions that people with short investment horizons are fly...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Suggestions that people with short investment horizons are fly by nighters is a bit of a slander and unnecessary IMO. I'm more of the mind set that there are many types of investors with various approaches and different percentages of available capital to allocate with multiple investment horizons and all are welcome.

The words that are significant in this release are "should" and "majority"

should isn't really convincing and whilst I appreciate the horse before the cart iteration someone mentioned recently I would prefer to hear we "are extremely confident" or "will".

majority is the next one as let's be honest I don't know about everyone else but the June 30th announcement being under 50% of volume made me a tad uneasy. great they hit a deadline but right down to the line and a bit of a fizzer. Of course a 33% split 3 ways would have been fantastically safe play but the team didn't publicly announce that as their intention (to my knowledge happy to be corrected ) in advance and hence we are still a tad up in the air.

What I would like to see is a photo with the CEO of the partner company with some children playing in the background beside a field of freshly replanted buckwheat seedlings at Ioneers new desert oasis.

That would see us all in flight by night and or day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.