CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 20,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2034
    re: Ann: Rialto to proceed with testing of Ga... possum
    its a tough market, and we need to assess things on a relative basis - as a holder of adx( and I am genunely not posting to rub anything in as its a terrible outcome and i feel for people taking losses ) its much worse in my opinion releasing detail that seems clear and definitive but is not. Perhaps RIA know geology better than any of us ( i know more than me ) and they prefer to not elevate info that is not truely value adding. i have seen many occasions when results are presented positively with detail that increases confidence only to be fizzers.

i have reduced my position in Ria to take losses and buy another stock as disclosed , but i still hold a decent position and I am glad they dont overhype as I could have easily been excited and bought more as opposed to selling down in what proved to be limited stregth

I expect the well to flow..... and i bought as i was unaware the first well was a step out. this flow ytesting was what i expected to happen 2 months ago without the cost blow outs and confusing we have seen and ofcurse the sharp market downturn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.