HRZ 2.94% 3.3¢ horizon minerals limited

Ann: Richmond Vanadium Project JV Agreement complete, page-24

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    If you buy or sell a big enough stake, you have the same advantage if you use one of the brokerage houses for the trade if you become a client. I have used them in the past when wanting to build a position and to also off load a large stake in a company years ago.

As a retail trader/ investor, I have no problem paying for each trade using an on line platform, because while my fee may be higher, I can trade in and out of many stocks, every day for a pip trade and make a decent income, even after paying for brokerage, while still being able to build a decent holding in stocks I see more value in by trading the TA range they are buying/selling in.

Most gold stocks are trading near their lows and while some may not be happy about it, I'm buying across the board and the time to buy any stock is when everyone else is complaining about it and sitting at its low.
    Classic example was DDD and VAL, both I bought close to the bottom when unloved and then sold out for decent profit, while still happy to leave some money on there for someone else to come along and take. For myself, its never about selling at the top, its taking what I feel is a decent profit for the time I held and then move on to something else. There is always another runner ready to go and GLA and JKA were 2 more that were unloved and I was happy to buy into and today are showing that interest is paying off. If you pick the right unloved stock and trust your own judgment, it does not matter what others do, pay day will come around and I'm happy to keep buying IRC around the current trend line when ever I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $23.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $11.36K 344.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 246250 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 416501 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 85700
Last updated 11.35am 30/04/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.