HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: Rig Contractor To Fund Drilling Costs For Multi-Well Program, page-12

1. 62 Posts.
    So the release clearly states drilling rig costs (operative being rig only) including the mobilisation.
    So other costs are the physical equipment for each well (i.e. casings/wellheads/other steel pipes etc), then there is the services part (equipment that is usually rented e.g wireline tools for logging or sometimes part of it purchased i.e. mud and cement etc etc) then there is the non rig specific personnel. Plus maybe the pre-planning stuff ? (surveying, environmental stuff). It will be a long list so I take this to mean the 3 wells are estimated to costs combined ~US$40 million of which the driller is paying half !

Fantastic deal so long as we can get the funding away for the other part (ie the US20 mill.

I think this shows that the service industry has been hurting for a while now and looking to unusual ways to get working.......has anyone seen the number of rigs getting stacked or not used. Good deal for both I reckon

Hats off to the guys on this as it is still tough out there in the O+G space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.143K 879.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 17030496 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2820710 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.