NHE 1.75% 5.8¢ noble helium limited

They will just be updating on rig mobilisation and timelines I...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    They will just be updating on rig mobilisation and timelines I would think from here. Anything material is likely only to be negative (delays) - this risk has fallen with todays announcement as they were late on the contract execution. I expect Mgmt will release another round of investor presentations to keep eyes focused on their story, but no new news.

There is a stock punting mob covering the story (Next Investors), they will likely keep releasing updates with their spin, and upside etc. Not sure what their recent updates have looked like, But I am sure they will be all over todays announcement and telling their followers the upside of a commercial discovery, and how soon drilling is, and how rare and valuable helium is... etc etc... But, you will get all that info from the NHE investor presentations too..

A bit of volume through today but generally suggests to me most holders are here for the drilling. If the selling at 22-23c can get mopped up we should break upside of the recent sideways/consolidating wedge pattern as the spud nears. Break down of that pattern then we could up 17.5c (which is where I am looking to top up. But I am not selling anything hoping I can skim a few off and rebuy, as I probably wont buy them back at a better price than they are now..

I had been keen on the options for a while, but there is just no volume and with the 25c exercise, its like paying 35-40c for the stock and with 3 months to drill result, they should be priced as Oct expiry, and something closer to 5c IMHO ( I sold the ones I was able to accumulate over time and rolled back into the head stock).

From spudding who knows how the market will react, it will really depend on the risk tolerance of the weaker hands and if they can handle the risk of the actual drilling.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $27.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $20.57K 351.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24146 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 17500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.