BRK 4.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

As a few have posted, Ruby was going to be the next cab of the...

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7506
    As a few have posted, Ruby was going to be the next cab of the rank. I was thinking the same, why would BRK change plans ( the bug bear of a few here ) . Below is Scissortail Exploration's well spacing application for their DSU right next door on the eastern side of the Rangers DSU and they are in the process of commencing drilling.

scissortail.PNG

Looking at the location for Jake 1 which is the most western well and closest to the Rangers DSU, I suspect BRK have decided to accelerate drilling of the 2nd Rangers well, ahead of the Ruby, to offset any "potential" interference from the Scissortail well. IMO, this will not be a repeat of the Camino experience, where although legal, the Sundance Kid well was drilled off pattern , too close to the BRK boundary and almost certainly drained some of the Rangers DSU. The Jake 1 well appears to be correctly spaced so I don't think drainage of the Rangers DSU will be a problem , but there still could be some well " interference" because of the fracks . Drilling this well earlier and therefore completing earlier will provide some protection, and " preserve" well performance IMO.

This change of plans IMO is another example of BRK being fleet footed and nimble in the face of a change in circumstances . Rearranging the drill program could possibly cost them the chance of drilling a second well, ( my speculation) but asset protection/ enhancement is more important ... we shall still see about that second well.

Cheers

Dan
    Last edited by danpech: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $332.5K 27.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 43356014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 656882 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.