BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

I expected the SP to stay low for a bit after the exercising of...

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    I expected the SP to stay low for a bit after the exercising of the options. I also expect the left field opportunity that has been mentioned may be the sales of land. From the sound of it whoever wants it is playing hardball on the price and our management are sticking solid.

Not sure if these games get played in this space but I have wondered if it is the buyers interest to try and keep a lid on the SP to help get a better deal on the land or maybe the whole company. I’m not usually one to carry on about manipulation but it’s just something that keeps popping up in my head.

This is only my second O&G stock. Can someone tell me how long these wells usually produce before dropping to insignificant levels.

My first stock ever was NWE. I Kept a bit for a laugh as well down for about 12 years. I have a look every now, raise after raise. Noticed the other day it has a $300 million MC. From what I know it is still not actually producing anything yet. Seems odd but I have not followed closely at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.061K 752.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2605358 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 27608377 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.