GTR 0.00% 0.5¢ gti energy ltd

A bit of volume today. Plenty are selling out across the market...

1. 11,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4595
    A bit of volume today. Plenty are selling out across the market with this new variant and further economic concerns related to lockdowns, further stimulus and inflation etc. We will not be immune to the wider market fear, but hopefully, the past few trading days (going from above 3c to low 2's) will show we are oversold and hopefully we can form a base and move up from here in the weeks ahead.

Holders also need to be aware of our gold assets...we are well diversified and leveraged in the event these economic fears and market tumbles continue for the months ahead. A lot of liquidity will come into safe-haven assets such as gold and silver in the coming months once the initial fear subsides.

Companies like GTR will be well liked due to their balanced portfolio of assets and ability to withstand prolonged periods of market instability. Management have done a good job to date and no doubt they will continue to monitor the market and release information based on the sentiment at the time.

I will be holding strong regardless, even if I take a short term hit as I have done the past few days.
    Last edited by coto: 26/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $15.90K 3.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 26591938 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3339333 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.