NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

Ann: Rig Successfully Mobilised to Canning , page-9

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Very nice. Having the sp move higher as NSE gets closer to spudding first well is a good sign of support for the sp at these levels. NSE has held 50c level Over the last month as the market has fallen. Gives the stock a very large support base to move up from. So with 48/50c being big support, I am looking at NSE sp moving higher pre spud to around 70c and then most holders will wait for news on first well results. if good (as I expect) then the sp should spike above recent high of 81c. perhaps to test $1 levell IMHO. With the overall market looking like it has found a bottom with EU starting to look,at ways to support their economies, this will also give support to the better cos on the ASX. NSE being one of them. This is still very early days for NSE and current sp has a lot of upside if the current program proves successful. With BRU showing positive results for all wells to date, it still looks,like a no brainier for NSE. I am looking at NSE sp being the same as BRU over the next 12 months if Goldwyer drilling comes up trumps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.