NHE 0.00% 5.7¢ noble helium limited

Ann: Rig up continues at Mbelele-1, North Rukwa Project, page-16

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    1 week for a $450m mkt cap is what I first read! haha here is hoping... Not completely out of the Qn.

The Next Investors guys are having a good week. DXB from ~6c to 23c high today on news yesterday. NTI good result today (poor stock move though, but well up from June lows)... NHE and IVZ news to come (Yes I am invested in all 4 of these names - and no I don't blindly follow NXT Investors as I don't agree with all their stuff)...

Small caps have been hell lately but.... good news is resulting in big re-rates. and there have been a couple of late... Wait for the small caps to find a bid generally.. And it is surprising to me to see NHE struggling around the recent cap raise price, particularly with no free options issued like IVZ, and with a big event in coming weeks... IVZ has held the CR price a lot better despite issuance of attaching options.. All this has led to me adding to my NHEO's today, just too compelling coming into the drill IMHO.

Based on the very shallow drill, there wont be much of a chance for the nonsense that IVZ saw in their drill to take hold here. Irrespective of official spud date, one would expect that we will know if commercial helium is present by no later than the end of Oct one way or another - save for rig breakdowns or other key issues. Unless someone knows of there being a delay from gas collected from the drill, and it being tested? or can helium be confirmed on site? There is obviously core sampling in the lab which will take time..

GLTAH. This drill will determine if I am renovating my house next yr or in 2034 so a big one for me..!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $28.10K 492.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 209000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 65545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.