LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

It's true. Much value added in the process. It's taking me a...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It's true. Much value added in the process. It's taking me a moment to catch up on all my reading after a time of absence though.

Honestly at these prices... no brainer. Just going through the process of adjusting my maths from last year to this. We've got more earnings potential at cost of a little dilution and delay. Looks good on balance. This present entry point is really a gift from God I never expected. Should never really have gone below the mid 2's by my calculations.

After checking in on the price every single day this year, I almost fell off my chair reaching for the phone to email my broker when she dropped to 19. Reminds me of the days of 1 cent neat. Just crazy sometimes how they open the door and let you walk straight in like this. I don't like my chances of getting many more at this level, but there's always hope. 1 handle puss is the bomb.

You'd have to say most of this price movement would have to be influenced largely by macro factors, rather than the company. The boys haven't put a foot wrong that I can see. Definitely looks as good as pepperoni and cheese. Please excuse the tone of my earlier comment. The one pip drop on close always tweaks my nerves. I know they just do it to shake us. I'll just spoke a little freely when market moves gave me the heebie jeebies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.