SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Rights Commence Trading, page-21

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    @mollaj

I'm suppose to be off overseas on business which is now not possible. Not the end of the world though as most business can be conducted teleconference , and other readily available technologies. And yes I am pizzed off - but obviously not at that. And you seem like a genuine ' dinky-di ' Aussie with good intentions towards your fellow investor's ......so I appreciate your candor on these forums.

No what pizzes me off the most on HC it the blatant individuals who ' just appear ' from nowhere with what amounts to a clear attempt at baiting with the planting of either the most ridiculous statement or one which obviously has had some clear inside information. And when I say inside , I would be referring to the clauses in the prospectus whereby the underwriters can ' Pull the Pin ' on the raising such as these :-

(i)(Indices fall): the S&P ASX 200 Index is at any time after the date of the Underwriting Agreement 7% or more below its respective level as at the close of business on the Business Day prior to the date of the Underwriting Agreement;

or even these additional ones :-

(iii) (Price): the Price is greater than the volume weighted average price of Shares calculated over three consecutive trading days after the date of theUnderwriting Agreement;

(iv) (Misleading Announcement): it transpires that the Company has made a statement via the ASX that is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive.

(v) (Adverse change): an event occurs which gives rise to a Material Adverse Effect or any adverse change or any development including a likely Material Adverse Effect after the date of the Underwriting Agreement in the assets, liabilities, financial position, trading results, profits, forecasts, losses, prospects, business or operations of any Relevant Company including, without limitation, if any forecast in the Prospectus becomes incapable of being met or in the Underwriter's reasonable opinion, unlikely to be met in the projected time. Material Adverse Event means:

(A) a material adverse effect on the outcome of the Offer or on the subsequent market for the Underwritten Securities (including,
    without limitation, matters likely to have a material adverse effect on a decision of an investor to invest in Underwritten Securities); or

(B) a material adverse effect on the assets, condition, trading or financial position and performance, profits and losses, results,
    prospects, business or operations of the Company and its Subsidiaries either individually or taken as a whole;

So yes , I tend to raise my eyebrows when a poster who has amassed his / her rather extreme statistics / ratio's ( albeit incorrect at the time ) out of primarily one single stock ( GXY ) many , many months ago , and hasn't really been seen on HC in an equally long period ......all of a sudden pops their head up into the SYA forums with a comment such as this. One has to then question whether this is all just a big game for the ' real ' inside players and whereby HC is absolutely rife with them.

So will the rights issue be cancelled ? IMO , there is a very good chance of this happening which would further explain why there are NO live bids for the rights under the ticker ( as stated by Management ) would trade from 16th March 2020.......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.