LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hi Logzy, The journey has not been the smoothest but consider...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635

Hi Logzy,

The journey has not been the smoothest but consider what has been achieved to date and what this year could mean for the company, with potentially company making announcements due in the short term. It's been a hard slog for longs there's no denying that, but hopefully the DFS can provide some SP relief.

If the world doesn't fall into a sheetheap and the limelight shifts back to the environment then LPD could be in a good position. The gold hedge......yeah not ideal but is it better in this climate to start the search now just in case economies/potential finance opportunities nosedive and gold soars? I don't believe the company wanted to rely on the gold potential, it's just a means to an end if times do get tough and options limited. I hope.

@Learning_2B1 you are on the money with your analysis throughout this thread. Sub holder announcent requirements mean we would have been informed if any other parties that have come to the table in recent times that could be potential sources of the massive rights parcel. IMO it's GXY capitalising on freebies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.