LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

375,111,112 / 9 = 41,679,013 - 28,000,000 = 13,679,013 x $0.007...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031

375,111,112 / 9 = 41,679,013 - 28,000,000 = 13,679,013 x $0.007 = $95,753.72

28,000,000 x $0.007 = $196,000

$196,000 - $95,753.72 = $100,246.28

The figures above could be what happens if GXY were to only sell down 28,000,000 LPDRC's of their allotment.

There is no confirmed proof ATM the parcel of 28,000,000 is GXY's parcel, nor is it a fact that the seller is selling all of their allotment.

What is evident (for reasons only known to the seller) it has been telegraphed to the market that the large parcel is for sale.

Make what you will of the evidence that has been laid out.

Please make your own mind on how this effects / not effects your decisions in participating in the CR.

Personally, I am participating and have all the necessary funds to take up my allotment.

I have always been long on this investment and have come to terms with the vision LPD management have put forward concerning the 5 year plan.

Yes the pandemic will slow down the plan, but by how much ?
    We do not know.

Has there been an allocation in the 5 year plan for delays concerning offtake agreements and funding ?
    IMO I think they have, considering the FID was most likely going to be in the 4th quarter of 2020 and the DFS is due at the end of this month.
    That period of time might be within the boundaries of the timeline going towards FID.
    We know that the suite of products have been accumulated into test batch amounts for potential customers (plural) and some of the testing will take at least 6mths e.g. LiHO put into battery batch and how well the chemicals stand the test of time.
    So there was always a period of time for testing before any agreements concerning offtake would be entered into.

There lays the "Suck" that period of time we have to wait (regardless of the pandemic) before BASF and the offtake agreements are signed.

Well they could be doing work on the PFS for a P2 I hear you ask ?
    They might be, yet maybe they can also do other value adding by looking into the viability for gold in their leases.

IMO too I believe the gold hedge is a plausible useful way in which the company can be moving forward into a uncertain future while adding value.
    I also hear people ask. Well yes they still need to work for their paycheque, yet they said the budget covered expenses until the end of 2020 so why do they need to do a CR at this time ? and there lays the conundrum.

How long is the pandemic going to last ?

Just say LPD doesn't do a CR at this time, we get to the end of the year and the team has worked on the PFS of the P2 in the interim and have completed all other work necessary to move into the next stage of P1, but we haven't got the offtake agreements signed because BASF is still working on their own business with the day to day workings and not worried about LiHO from a start-up.

I ask this question, how does doing a credit raise under those circumstances look to the shareholders ?
    Where the wider macro economical market is uncertain from today's view and the markets could very well be worse than they are today.
    IMO it would be harder to complete.

Yes it's not ideal to have a CR in this macroeconomic climate, but LPD has an underwriter willing to stump up 1.5million$ into the business (regardless of Mahe Capital's intentions nefarious or not) and by doing the CR now with the underwriters backing, before the DFS drops will lessen the blow of the CR by the markets reaction to the DFS.

Some have indicated towards the DFS hitting the market with a whimper, I would counter that the management team believe that the DFS findings will show the market why shareholders have endured this test of time by economical returns of P1.

Anyhow people that's enough from me.

I hope everyone has the funds available to participate, after all the money goes directly to the company to get LPD through this uncertain "Pandemic" period of unprecedented world events.

GLAH

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $7.027K 3.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
167 144696372 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73484494 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.