CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4982
    It sure is a shocking demise!

The issue is we never capitalised on the rising Uranium market of recent years. There was no share price correlation with this, even though 99% of stocks with uranium exposure got some sort of spike during the recent boom of the past couple of years. We may not have a large resource right now, but the grades are competitive with regional peers. The uranium is definitely economic and a fairly shallow deposit close to existing infrastructure. All we need is a larger resource imo!

It appears that we are lost to the market for some reason. There were other early ASX explorers that went on decent gains just releasing low grade surface samples in recent years during the boom times, and we are way more advanced than that but never budged. Personally, I put it down to the harsh US seasons, where around half the year is basically unexplorable, as well as the long wait time for permitting in the USA. Compared to Australia where there is generally 3 months of wet season where you cannot drill and permitting is a lot quicker in general.

The frustrating thing is that we are somehow now correlating with the recent pull back in the U spot price and the downfall continues.

I also think management is half the problem, they can make a lot more effort in their marketing and getting GTR on the map imo! If we stay at these share price levels, their time is soon coming to an end. There are lifestyle type warning bells coming to my mind now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.