ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Well i would have to agree with all that's been said. Clearly my...

1. 8,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Well i would have to agree with all that's been said. Clearly my holding will be worth 0.02c Monday and I brought 400000 shares this last week at 0.004 by the usual market manipulation and this pisses me off more than anything.

the Dr was pumping all the way the humasco project and that's why I brought in there, to only see that one flop.

when he got on the board i thought well this could be good. But after Chanape i really thought there was was something not right with his approach. The Dr should never come onto a hot copper forum again. Because everything he says is of the nature of a salesman. No way would I ever attend a workshop of icg again. He has no play here to pump further, with all due respect. The Chanape was a perfect example of wave after wave of positive posts about nothing that ever manifested.

clearly it had to be at 002c because no players would pay more.

the real issue here is trust and credibility and there is none left for many I would say. It is very clear that these new tenements are smoke screens because it is highly likely there will be no discoveries in Peru. There is not evidence of drilling.

the whole show appears to be intricately designed to favour not shareholders.

I'll have to analyze it closer to see if it's worth participating but I doubt it.

sorry to all that our shares are now worth 0.02c and that well have almost another billion shares on issue and we will sit stuck in the 0.001-02c range.

clearly consolidation will be next. There is no alternative I would think.

directors are on a comfortable wage while many of us are watching the share price go backwards in the wrong direction yet again.

Will be interesting to see if any positive posts come out of this one onto the forum....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.