HOR 0.00% 0.8¢ horseshoe metals limited

re: Ann: Rights Issue Appendix 3B and Timetab... Rob,I...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    re: Ann: Rights Issue Appendix 3B and Timetab... Rob,

I personally think allthough it is at a lower level then some anticipated the SPP will be filled as this is in investmet's best interest and the only opputunity they will get to go over the 20% ownership threeshold of this company.

I like to think logically rather than let the SP get to me and i put the stament above along with my conversations with management that michael himself are very suprised and glad with the companies direction and i highly doubt that there will be a shortfall. This will make us in a very good postion for a specy and proves that unlike many other stocks people have reasons for this story to countinue it holds great potential.

IMO this story will get very interesting later this year as their geological knowledge of the area is peaking and the line between huge success and stabs in the ground are closing. Good companies take the time to analyse the groud and plan properly and thats what these guys do.

GO HOR

what you have today is just horrible timing

market crash + 3B release= lower and stupidly undervalued price for HOR securites.

let the dust settle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.196M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.109K 263.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1698566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 466631 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.