CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Rights Issue Closes Raising $2.5M, page-45

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi, I am sorry to say this is precisely the reason the company managements take retail investors for granted. They do what they like , we put with all the sheet. We are putting in our hard earned money in to the co, we are part owners , we are entitled to ask questions. If a CEO cannot clearly judge when an allotment can possibly take place, he should keep quiet until the situation is quite clear. What is this nonsense about about his saying I was over optimistic and misjudged the whole thing , shows a totally uneducated approach definitely.
    Since you referred to roulette wheel and all that, for your info I am used to holding shares for years on, but as a shareholder I like to grill them on what they are doing. For the simple reason 99 percent of them are not straight, we see enough examples on ASX.
    At the risk of Mod cautioning me, just go to Southern Gold board and see how the mgmt is running the co ,see the care they take in anns , how they take care of the shareholders interests and the way they are planning things forward in all their assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.