ID8 0.00% 1.1¢ identitii limited

Still only interested in Identitii Hubert. The only stock it...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Still only interested in Identitii Hubert. The only stock it seems that you have considered investing in given its the only stock forum that you have ever interacted with.
    Almost like you have some affiliation with JP Morgan, coming here to ridicule shareholders about investing in this company. Certainly does not seem that you created a hot copper account so you could find out if Identitii was worth investing in.

The company has had agreements with Citibank, and MasterCard and should have capitalised on the opportunity. The company began to fail when the original founders handed over the reins to the current CEO who has never been held accountable.

Their Payble interest alone would have been worth multiples of the current market cap. Unfortunately execution has been lacking as well as incompetence from the current CEO who has sold down our interest in Payble to a measly 10%.

One thing you can say about long-term holders, is that they should have been long gone after seeing the performance and multiple cap raises from our management. Not taking note of the red flags is something I must acknowledge as a massive error on my part.

Can only hope Austrac starts getting serious about compliance and irregularities and we can put a team together that can take advantage of that. I won't be putting anymore money in this but while there is a pulse there is always hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 817181 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 565274 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.