CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Ann: Rights Issue Completion , page-12

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Mogga, I agree that 2014 may be a big year for CNX, but IMO not from any projects in Qld. I'm trying to be as realistic or objective as I can. I do think however that satisfying the ISP final recommendation for environmental decommissioning impact report will benefit CNX in the longer run.

On the further downside in Qld, CSG and USG are not compatible to operate in the same area. It has to do with pressure. One can have a read of the Prospectus (4.3n&p)re Bloodwood Creek. The QLD Gov. appear to have thrown their weight behind CSG, hell they even passed a Bill to create the CSG Commission to help streamline it. Theres a lot of money involved in that State re CSG. I also seem to recall some Green Candidate on TV endorsing CSG, go figure. One may even become factitious in relation to the amount of hoops UCG has to go through in the mean time. Or hey, that may just be me. Basically, I don't expect the QLD Gov to be falling over themselves to fast track UCG, if their past timelines are any indication.

On the upside, there are a number of possible projects there, don't forget we even have (or used to, not sure of the current situation) some sort of deal with Liberty Resources (LBY, for myself I think they may be overpriced SP wise at the moment, time will tell) in relation to UCG projects. There is also undoubtedly a healthy dose of 2p Gas reserves that the company owns and recently upgraded.

As I've said before, IMO we may well be up and running in China first, and all going well, underway in Argentina with another 7.5m in the bank.

As for Shanxii I'm sitting on the fence, I sometimes speculate to myself that if they had paid on time we may not of had a CR, that doesn't necessarily make it so, just a thought, oh well cest la vie.

As I said, I agree 2014 may well be interesting, I also think 2015 may be even more so. My main problem at this time of year is to find the spare cash to keep topping up before the SP may find a higher gap to settle on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.