WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Ann: Rights Issue Offer Booklet, page-135

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Mx IMO are dogged, prudent and logical, all good traits I respect. Being logical makes them predictable so not a crystal ball.
    I was disappointed with only 3.9m $ ascribed to mine development of the $9m raised, getting on with mining is paramount IMO. However Mx are better informed than I, they know just how much detail was done wrt uranium in 2008 and getting a JORC resource may be a matter of dotting some I,s and crossing a few ts. Further I think greenfield exploration is a waste of scarce resources atm, but with the use it or lose it protocol they would know how much they need to spend to keep Rio Tinto off the doorstep at Mt Cecilia. So again they are in a better position to know. Likewise the DFS for main reef and bird reef etc. If Sibanye or South Deep had this tenement they would run a drill rig constantly with the geologists and engineers to back it up and mine multiple stopes concurrently. WWI don’t have their resources so I trust they are choosing their spends wisely.
    Lastly I see a lot of idle chat on here about our reserves, which ok is important for the SP but anybody who knows FA about WWI knows the real figure is 12m ounces so all this chatter is quite spurious. When WWI gets the organic growth they need the ounces will come thick and fast, after all, they know where it is, it’s just a matter of proving it up again to current standards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.