ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    @sunraytra- they’l have $13-14m cash in a few weeks & around 2b soiresource downgrade was flaged in ann but they couldn’t confirm how much till MR was granted. They’l claw back a fair chunk of it once neighbour area gets prospecting rights though & this 3.55 moz is just within 300-500m from surface (nearby mining is > 3km deep but need higher pog to make it economical for wwi). uraniun credits will help reduce aisc substantially (but need to update it to 2012 jorc to confirm what we do have). part of the reason for most ppl here being bitter is sp drop from 8-10 where it was stable (guess distribution in hindsight) to them doing a 6c CR post MR at a steep discount & now 3c one (though while am angry, at least its a rights issue so most holders won’t be diluted should they opt in bringing their avg down) & while many here are quick to blame management for everything (& yes some things could’ve been done better), they’ve still managed to get the critical MR & 1st stage DFS done. Obv PoG going 2100 to 1700 didn’t help the sector in general & most gold producers within asx 100 are down 50-60% from Aug20 peaks despite being in the best cashflow-debt position of a decade (which the sad downrampers here will fail to acknowledge/accept). Of course everyone wishes they’d exited higher to buy back at below half the sp this week but if it was that easy to time the market by masses then we’d not have anyone digging roads or doing a 9-5 or in customer service, everyone would be glued to the screen. Fair chunk of $ has gone to crypto which’s prob taken some defensive $ off gold but thats a cycle too just like gold/metals/banking/tech etc. when the time is right for gold to prosper, we’lo see every t, d & h gold stock get pumped as a sector momentum shift, thats when even ordinary anns will see us re rate. Obv dissapointed to see holding go from nice green to deep red this yr but thats life, if I was bullish on its fa at 8c, that confidence only increases being able to buy mid 3s but everyone has a limit to what $ is avail & how much one can put in one stocj within a portfolio so I’l participate in the rights issue & prob add some more if this range continues late dec (& other cash frees up). It’s taken 8 months for wwi to go from 15c to 3c, if it takes 8 months to get back to 15c area (just in time for 12c strike options expiry) then I’m patient enough to hold till then. while sp has gone down, at least its securing to know top 20% hasn’t changed much over the yr & rights issue would prob help maintain that (if not increase it as many smaller holders may not be able to buy more while med-larger ones can add to their units). lets see how things proceed over next 6 months with - prospecting rights for neighbour area- more infill & extension drilling for DFS stage 2/3- MR appeal quashed for the final time- uranium potential (if feasible)- first ore & good pour through early mining initiative- mt cecelia maiden drilling- funding (obv the most critical aspect to de risk project)if 6/7 above come through then be interesting to see what metrics wwi ends up with & weather they even bother with the debt funding or if project is much better packaged as a result of these for a sale (depending on PoG). either ways, weather mined/sold off, we’re way undervaled atm, show me another asx listed stock with 3.55moz good at almost 4g/t (& 12-18lb uranium) that’l be producing in 6 months & has a sub $120m mcap. i’m obv a bias holder who’s avg is over 5.9 & keen to see this through so may have rose glasses on though. You’re prob better at reading the screen & in that case keep trading as should provide you some pretty good exits/volatility in the med term imho. good lick to all though. If ur holding from higher, hopefully can make bang one day if patient, if trading hopefully gives ppl nice swings on the way up, if u’ve sold out then hope u make $ elsewhere to make up for loss here. Hopefully god’l be kind to one & all no matter what vehicle is used to get there. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.