EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Ann: Rights Issue Offer Document, page-32

1. wsj
    215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Where is Oysterfarmer… aka Mr. B.

Ask yourself. Who will ever finance this company now.

Hey B.

I can give you my last idea.

Sell all your properties you have accumulated with crazy wages. Show some guts and buy back the shares left. No dilution, No consolidation. Show good faith in your Baby and let’s see if you can ride this wave.

Put some skin in the Game… or sell the company for 300.000 to someone that can take care of the what’s left and the shareholders.

Financial Markets are not for your management… Anyone with a basic accounting degree could have seen that you and your poor half/working management was bleeding the company.

I have run three balance sheet for your business and unless the headcount is two, you would have gone under. October is the deadline now.

I was right about the Capital raise. I’m confident that if you have any willingness left. Buy all the shares remaining until the share price goes back to 0.004. Once the price is back up, Get a private equity guy to buy 27% put new management and save what’s left or you and your team will be looking for new jobs.

Virtually things are so bad for EVE that you should gift the company to someone with Structure. Hope that he will manage to turn around things. Try Blackmore.

Also … Get a good accountant that understand Cash Flow. Overheads and basic distribution management for food and health.

Here again some guidance how to transform this company, now there’s nothing left let’s see if you start listening.

We all know you read this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.