ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

Matt I must be either dumb or stupid or both, but for the life...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    Matt I must be either dumb or stupid or both, but for the life of me I can't seem to get my head around in understanding how these free ICGOB & ICGOC options work. I've tried to google and watch videos to learn what options mean but I'm not understanding how they truly work.

It's telling me they can be exercise or traded/converted to shares. I don't see how this is possible. I currently own 100000 of each option.

Are these options like shares where I can sell them anytime before the expiry dates and get cash. Or If I don't sell them before the expire date do I lose them and get nothing back in return.

What affects the price of options for them to raise or fall, do they somehow interact with ICG normal shares.

Can someone please explain to me in simple Laymans terms how these options work on HC. Or I can send you my number via email if it's easier to explain.

Im sorry if i sound like a simpleton, but I have never dealt with options before and I'm so lost rite now and scrambling for answers before missing the options boat.

Kind Regards
    Darren

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.