NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

Ann: Rights Issue Prospectus , page-6

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Sold mine this morning, good luck everybody.

New ann out
    I should post this in the humour section.
    I love these lines.

"Eligible Shareholders may apply for New Shares in excess of their full entitlement.
    This offer is not underwritten."

NuPower Resources Limited
    ABN 91 120 787 859
    Non Renounceable Rights Issue Prospectus
    23 October 2012
    For a pro-rata non-renounceable rights issue by NuPower Resources Limited (“NuPower”) to
    Eligible Shareholders, of 1 New Share for every 4 Shares held at 5.00 pm (Sydney time) on the
    record date of 7 November  2012, at an issue price of 1.6 cents per New Share to raise
    approximately $2,047,292 before expenses.  
    Eligible Shareholders may apply for New Shares in excess of their full entitlement.
    This offer is not underwritten.
    CLOSING DATE:  5.00pm (Sydney time) on 27 November 2012 (or such later date as the Directors, in
    their absolute discretion and subject to compliance with the Corporations Act and Listing Rules, may
    determine). Valid acceptances must be received prior to this time.
    An investment in the securities offered by this Prospectus should be considered as speculative.
    This Prospectus is not for general circulation or distribution, and has or will be issued, circulated
    and/or distributed only to Eligible Shareholders. The offer to participate in the Rights Issue is made
    personally to Eligible Shareholders to whom the Prospectus has been issued, distributed or
    circulated.
    This document is important and requires your immediate attention.  It should be read in its
    entirety. If you do not understand its contents, or are in doubt as to the course that you should
    follow, you should consult your stockbroker or professional advisor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.