ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    LOL, lets not make it about the posters and about the company.

Ozblue, there is no denying the point you make about the SP or the lack of sales since CE certification of Bluegen.

I doubt anything will bruise solar now that it is relatively cheap and green and good for plenty of markets. Batteries etc will no doubt play a role in storing that energy as they mature as a technology.

But re pricing on BlueGen; yes it is expensive. But in reading EU white papers and they have stated for fuel cells to fit the future energy generation if they get price around € 500 / kW for sofc generators around 250kW. Or specifically for mCHP SOFC numerous EU Commission papers state a price target of €4-5,000 per kWe in mass production

When you factor in what our unit prices are with subsidies due to low volume production we are in that window. With scale we will be comfortably in that window

So when I consider how much money the EU is throwing at funding research, development and trials of mCHP fuel cells I think whilst there is growing support for the tech there is an opportunity for CFCL. The fact that they financially we are in a weaker than ever position you have to consider that is the major hurdle for the company, not the market for the tech.

I consider that the recent announcement that stack improvements have increased stack life, put efficiency and output closer to 2kW that when combined with our financial position we are at least a reasonable chance of being bent over re terms for a partnership with someone who sees a synergy of our tech with their products
    Last edited by IndiJo: 11/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.