CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I should add, especially when you see E.on and others get behind...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I should add, especially when you see E.on and others get behind things like easygo or whatever its called that replaced the light in your garage with a unit that has a swing arm that comes down and charges your EV. Problem with that is whilst its pretty cool tech and clever packaging using the std wiring in the house to your light to charge your EV...it is using grid power, or your solar etc. Which at night how much charging are you going to be doing.

I put it at near no chance for CFCL but I will be curious to see what the French and GDF Suez come up with regarding charging EV in your home. They have of course been trialling the De Dietrich partnered Ceramis Power for a number of years. I would love to read that the trial unit has been updated with new tech Gennex and trials are ongoing as you can really see a 2kw, rampable fuel cell able to charge cars cheaply in the home as a good option. Problem is the gas price to electricity price in France makes gas fired SOFC less compelling an argument compared to Germany, Netherlands and UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.