CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

It is risky and if you want bluechip risk go for the banks. CFU...

1. 2,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    It is risky and if you want bluechip risk go for the banks. CFU really need support during this "valley of death" period as they move into larger volumes for their product. CFU are high risk and (very) high return if they come up with support from any of the following:

- a deal to develop other products (large and small). There is significant interest from China, Japan, North America. In discussion. China installing two units is news and very positive IMO.
    - Gennex volume orders from the integrated micro-CHP manufacturers Brunns (DE), Ideal (UK) de Dietrich (France). We wait in bated breath as these manufacturers kick off boiler replacement programs to retail customers. Expected sometime this year.

And less likely but will help is the gradual continual uptake of BlueGen in German Stadtwerke. More Stadtwerke are getting on board with the incentives with micro-CHP getting more recognition. Also German gov recognise they need to do something about uptake of this efficient technology as uptake is below expectation.

I will be contributing to the rights issue. CFU are on the cusp of being a world leader. If only we had the backing given to North American fuel cell companies. Maybe we will one day - soon? I am willing to take the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.